Saturday, April 10, 2010

New in the Shoppe 4.10.09 - save 20%

My oh my what a strange week it's been!

Thank you bunches for your thoughts and love on Wednesday when I had to see the neurologist for some wonky stuff going on w/ my body..... They ended up telling me I had to come back on Monday because I had my daughter with me! Seriously?! Thankfully, I'm still alive and kicking, so I should make it til at least Monday! ;)

This week I have 2 element packs for you in the shoppe....


and



and here they are in action courtesy of my loverly CT and guests....


by Sherly (nietis)

by Keela


by **Holly**


by Karen (makabe)


by Angie (nun69)


by Stephanie (mom.mia.kai)


by Erica (pne123)


by Keely~B


by Becky (bderby)

And don't forget, today is the last day to stock up on all those amazing goodies that are RETIRING over at SSD! 

Have an fantastic day!!!

xooxox
L
Related Posts with Thumbnails