Tuesday, December 14, 2010

gingerbread houses

To me, it's just not Christmas time without decorating Gingerbread Houses! It's not a tradition I grew up on, but was introduced to me years ago by a wonderful friend. Since moving away, I've carried on the tradition each year, hosting a Gingerbread House Decorating Party! It's good messy fun and I highly recommend it!

I'm no decorating expert, but have you seen what people can create with these houses? It's absolutely amazing!

Here is some inspiration from around the blogosphere....


Photo by by REDPhotography

Photo by OR4N6E

Photo by olwen jones

Photo by olwen jones








and how cute is THIS!?

*sigh* i just love them all... fancy, simple, traditional, off beat..... i'll take them any way i can get them!

hope you'll give one a shot this season too!

xoox

Related Posts with Thumbnails