Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365 | 2011

Yes, I'm trying this again this year.... I bailed out last year after missing a few days, but I'm hoping to keep rolling this time around.

Here's a peek into my world this year....


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


What about you? Are you taking on the challenge? Does it stress you out?

I won't lie.. it does stress me out... in my head, i want 365 amazingly creative perfect shots. I don't want to have missing gaps where i've forgotten to snap a shot or crummy pictures... but real life doesn't work that way... even though we'd like it to be all puppies and rainbows, all those in between, not so perfect moments and shots still make up our little worlds... so I'm going to embrace that and see where it takes me.

are you in?

oxoxo
L
Related Posts with Thumbnails