Friday, March 25, 2011

New: Cuppycakes with [BCD]

New in my guest shop at The Lilypad.....

I teamed up with Kel of Boutique Cute Doll to bring you CUPPYCAKES!!!!!


Here it is in action...

 

  

 

 

 

 


Did I make you hungry with the sneak peek? All your favorite cupcake flavors had me DROOOOLING!
I think we might need to do some sort of recipe round up and challenge this weekend! Whatcha think? :D

Now for the winner of the Sneak Peek Giveaway..............

The winner is:
#29 - Jeanye Labaya 
please email me at laurenreiddesigns AT gmail DOT com

--------------------------------------------------------------

Reminders:

* The DEADLINE to apply to my CT Call is Sunday!!! *

* Want to enter the BIG RAFFLE I'm hosting? Check it out below! *


oxoxoxoxox



Related Posts with Thumbnails