Friday, March 18, 2011

NEW: On My Honor + Do My Duty!

I'm super excited about todays new releases... like I mentioned in the sneak peek post, I got to team up with the paper piecing diva herself, Miss. Jacque Larsen! And we somehow managed to pull together not one, but TWO collabs for you! (I'm tiiiiiired)  :P


--- AND ---


--- AND ---


Here they are in action....

 
by karen                    by tricia
 
by krista                    by keely
 
by jenn                    by heather
 
by heather                    by jen
 
by emily                    by carolee

Please not that NOT all products are show in the previews. There was NO way I could possibly fit 36 boy scouts on the preview! YES, 36!!! Both the boys and the girls come w/ 3 hair styles, 3 skin/hair tones, and then uniform changes.

Now onto the sneak peek winner. Thank you to everyone who commented, you had me giggling so hard!

the winner is...
LRaeWoo

please email me @ laurenreiddesignsATgmailDOTcom

 In other news.....
More info on that in another post later on! :D

oxox
Related Posts with Thumbnails