Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 things i heart + a peek

1. THESE shooting star ice pop molds (the best i've ever used!)

2. Fruit Smoothies (to put in said pop mold)
our typical recipe is:
banana + 1c froz berries + 1 c other froz berries
+ chia seeds + water + dates or honey

3. This mini album idea

4. The truth in this quote

5. This book (read it. it will change you.)

6. This Easter gift idea... mmmm...

7. This bunny tutorial 

8. This ribbon topiary
[tutorial here]

9. THIS girl....
My beautiful friend La. I won't go on about why I love this girl so much. But, I if you can, please take a moment to send her some good healing vibes. She is in the hospital for 3 blood clots. Also, please stop by her shop and pick up some of her fab products!!! She is a single momma and her designs are how she supports herself and her sweet son... being in the hospital isn't too helpful... so please shop, shop, shop! :)

------>ALSO <------

I have a sneak peek for you of a new kit I designed with Jenn Barrette, which will be coming out tomorrow!

You know the drill...

to enter to win the kit please leave a comment for each thing you do!

-comment & tell me if your a glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty kinda gal
-tweet
-share on fb
-shout: "YES I CAN" out a window

DEADLINE: Friday 4/15 at 9am (CST)

oxoxox


Related Posts with Thumbnails