Friday, April 22, 2011

sneaky bunny

Do you realize that Easter is THIS Sunday? Like in the next few days SUNDAY?! I thought I was SO on top of things this year and then the week FLEW by and I'm thoroughly UNprepared for it's arrival! I hope you are more ready to go than I am!

If you're still in need of an Easter yummy, be sure to check out THIS post by The Pioneer Woman. It's an amazing roundup of deliciousness! mmmmmm.....

In my guest shop at TLP, I have 2 new goodies for you...


by Tracy

--- and ---



The matchbook printable album makes a REALLY fun Easter card as well, and is seriously easy to put together! If you've been hesitant to test out the Hybrid waters, give this a shot, I think you'll be surprised how fast (and painless) it comes together!

Wishing you a happy and blessed Easter! And for those not celebrating, please take this time to indulge in excessive amounts of chocolate just for the sake of it's goodness! :P

oxoxox
L

--- also ---

There's only a few weeks left to enter the raffle - check out the deets below:

Related Posts with Thumbnails