Thursday, June 2, 2011

sneaky peek

You might have already heard the news I was going to surprise you with on Friday...

After my fun time guesting at The Lilypad, I've decided to stay on as a permanent designer!

Tomorrow launches the June edition of BYOC (build-your-own-collab), so I'll have 3 new goodies for you! There might even be a little freebie deal in it for you as well... just sayin'...

Here's a little peek....

Want to win them before they hit the shop?

TO ENTER:
leave a comment for each of the following things you do....
1. leave a comment
2. tweet this giveaway
3. share on facebook
4. put on swimming arm floaties and a tube (okay the tube is optional), go outside and yell, "I'm the BEST swimmer in the WORLD!"

DEADLINE:
Thursday @ MIDNIGHT (CST)

xoxo

FYI: Any items previously released at Two Peas in a Bucket will remain there, I'm not able to move them over, so if you'd like any of those items, you'll still need to purchase them through the Two Peas store.

Related Posts with Thumbnails