Friday, August 5, 2011

BYOC, Frames & Alphas, oh my!

It's a brand new month, so you know what THAT means!!!!

A NEW BYOC!!!! Woot! You will love all the amazing bits the designers have put together this month!

Here are my two products....


These wonky stitched up frames come complete with clipping masks for your photos! 
This pack includes frames with mixed up colors and solid versions.


This is a HUMUNGO alpha set my friends! We're talking TEN sets of alphas! 
And they are nice and big, so they'll make a great statement on your layouts! 


Here are a few examples of them in action...

by me :)

by Erica

by Jenny

by Allison Pennington

by Amanda Resende

by Heather

by Jenn Barrette

by Chantal

* see more great examples in the shop! *


Sneak Peek Winners...

[blog winner]
#8 - Courtney Zadik 

[facebook winner]
#9 -  Joscelyne Cutchens

Congrats ladies! Please email me at laurenreiddesigns AT gmail DOT com to get your prizes!

oxoxox
Related Posts with Thumbnails