Friday, August 19, 2011

New: Eat My Bubbles

I have 2 new goodies for you this week! First up is a fun collab I put together with Karah Fredricks, called Eat My Bubbles!

Someone asked where that name came from... When my boys were on swim team, the kids would always write that on their backs before swim meets! I thought it was so funny! :D


We're also each offering our individual parts in the store as well, here's a link to mine:


I also made a word art pack that coordinates with the collab....



Some inspiration from the team...

by Chantal
by Karen                                                                     by Asal
by Karen Perry                                                              by Keely
by Christine
by Aly                                                                   by Denise 
 
by Angie                                                                by Val

by Amanda Resende
 
by Erica                                                                    by Chantal
 
by Val                                                                    by Krista
by Angie


Sneak Peek Winners...

[blog winner]
#24 - Cheryl Lewis 

[facebook winner]
#5 - Michelle Gallo Andrade

Congrats ladies! Please email me at laurenreiddesigns AT gmail DOT com to get your prizes!

oxoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails