Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Poll: Template Preferences

Templates... love them or hate them?

I love templates as a jumping off point, especially when I'm feeling less than creative. Know that feeling? Recently there's been some discussion about what types of files we prefer to use... 

.Tif vs .PSD
-OR-
do you prefer .png files instead?

So, where do YOU stand?

As a designer, I would love to get your feedback on this, this way I can be sure I'm saving my templates in a way that  works best for YOU, so please chime in! :)

What are *MY* preferences? Oh, well, I'm a 12x12 .tif file kinda gal. I love that the .tif file sizes are so much smaller than the .psd's!

xo
L

PS. YES, i realize that i goofed up the poll and should have had TWO polls... one for file type and one for size.... oopsy, just pretend you didn't realize, k? :P
Related Posts with Thumbnails