The amazingly creative folks over at Photojojo have this super fun tutorial called How to Make a Journal with Photos for Pages, which was inspired by another amazing product called The Walls Notebook.
- double-sided matte photo paper (or white cardstock)
- pretty papers or washi tape for the outside binding
- paper cutter
- white glue (or a sewing machine)
- In a nutshell...you print your photos, cut them out and stick them together! Seriously, it's that easy!
- For a full tutorial with photos head over to Photojojo
by Allison Waken
by Valorie Wibbens
by Lauren Reid :)
I hope we've inspired you to give this project a shot! They'd make very sweet personalized Holiday gifts, don't you think?