Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Products

Happy Friday friends!

This week, I have 3 new products in the shop, all 20% off through the weekend!

First up....


tip: try changing the blend mode on the splat layer... it will add a fun effect as it reacts to the layer below it! (these look fab on the papers below... if I may say so myself!)

Next.... those fab papers I mentioned above....


old worn kraft paper + stitching + officey style papers... what's not to love?!

And finally....


These were previously released this past January, so be sure to check your stash before buying. They are a great little accent for your pages.


* I N S P I R A T I O N *

by me

by celeste

by cynthia                                            by jan

by keely

by kimberlee

Hope you enjoy!
xoox


Related Posts with Thumbnails