Monday, January 11, 2010

NEW to Digital Scrapbooking?

I remember when I first started digi scrapping... i had NO idea about photoshop and NO clue about how to use layers, etc., plus I didn't know anyone locally to show me.

For those of you in a similar boat, I'll update this post with good links on getting started.

Resources for newbies:

The Daily Digi - they have a great section on getting started, but be sure to check out other parts of the site, they are full of ongoing inspiration!

Sweet Shoppe Designs - when in doubt, be sure to pop over to the forums at the shop. there are ALWAYS friendly faces there to lend a hand and answer questions. we were all newbies once, so no questions are too silly!

Organizing your stash:
Designer method
Katie's method
also check out software like... ACDsee or Tumasoft Preset Viewer

Have a specific question or want a tutorial on a certain topic? Please feel free to shoot me an email and I'll do my best to help out!

xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails