Thursday, March 11, 2010

Early SNEAK PEEKS!

Can you believe I'm not scrambling at 8pm on Friday night trying to finish up a product for the shop?! Well maybe you have more faith in me then i deserve! ;)


Here are peeks of 2 new goodies headed into the shop late Friday night....


{ G I V E A W A Y }


If you read the previous post, you know that March is "Music in the Schools" Month... so lets talk music... 


what is you (or your favorite person in school's) FAVORITE song right now... you know, the one that you just can't heart enough of???


If you follow me on Facebook, you know that my son Justin is obsessed w/ Lady Gaga's "Just Dance", what about you???


To win these 2 new products all you have to do is post here and let me know! 


To earn extra entries....
-tweet about this giveaway on twitter (something like " I wanna win your new goodies! @Lauren_Reid "), then come back here and let me know you tweeted!


-join our fan page on facebook, then come back here and post again


-do something else creative and let me know and you'll be entered again! ;)


ready, set, GO!
ox
L
Related Posts with Thumbnails