Friday, September 3, 2010

Dress up the Holidays w/ Vinyl!

Can you possibly believe that the Holidays are right around the corner? I swear as soon as September 1st hits, it's just a snowball effect until the new year! not that I can complain really since it's my favorite time of year!

And i just got word that Uppercase Living's Holiday Mini Catalog is now LIVE!!! If you aren't familiar w/ UL, they are an amazing company that produces Vinyl Word art and such to adorn your walls, etc. The great thing is that they can be removed without any damage to your walls!

Check out the Holiday Mini ::HERE::

I have my eye on these suckers for the table on Turkey Day.... how cute?!

YES, they're turkey shaped chalkboards!!!

You can order product directly from my site ::HERE:: or even better host an Open House or Book Party and earn oodles of hostess goodies! PLUS, from Sept. 13-Oct. 11th, we're hooking hostesses up with a Bump it Up deal.. so they will earn the next level up of all hostess rewards! woot! Or better yet, JOIN MY TEAM and become a UL Demonstrator! Contact me for info! 

Happy early Holidays!!!
oxox
Related Posts with Thumbnails