Monday, May 9, 2011

.abr brush converter

Do you LOVE digital brushes/stamps? Ever been super excited to buy a set only to realize that it's NOT compatible with your version of Photoshop? I've been there too... slightly crushing...

image from texturemate

Well NO more I tells ya! I stumbled upon a freeware .abr brush converter called abrmate, that sounds like it could be a saving grace for those of you running into this issue.

In a nutshell, you download the software, then within their interface, you're able to select your brush set and convert it into a "PS7" version, which then allows anyone using PS7 or above, to use it! Then you just save the new file and BOOM you're in business!

image from texturemate

I hope this will help some of you out!

Note: I have not personally tested this software out, so I'm unable to report on it's quirks. If you give it a shot, let me know what you think and I'll update my post with your feedback. 

oxox
L
Related Posts with Thumbnails