Friday, May 6, 2011

New Arrivals!

NSD is officially ON and I'm ready to get my scrap on! I vowed NOT to work today, just so I can scrap, but....  then I realized people MIGHT prefer if I put that to the side, so I could get them some extra goodies.... :P

Today TLP has launched the NSD edition of BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) and I'm sooo in love with the amazing pieces this month.... Here's what I have for you to coordinate....




Here they are in action.....

by margelz

by karen                                                          by jen
 
by emily                                                         by sherly

by krista

 
by melissa                                                         by andrea
 
by keely                                                             by ana
 
by julie                                                           by tracy 

by jaime

--- AND ---

We have a winner to yesterday's sneak peek giveaway....
--- AND ---

I have my xolauren.com/shop 40% off through the weekend as well!
I'll be adding some more older goodies to that shop as well!

--- AND ---

I know you'll be blowing through most of your mooohla on scrappy goodness, BUT please remember that I'm running an amazing raffle to raise money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. Only ONE WEEK LEFT to donate and be entered to win great prizes!!! My goal is raise $500 more dollars by the 14th! Can we do it?


Wishing you a fantastic NSD!!!!

Go record those memories!!!

oxoxoxo
L

Related Posts with Thumbnails