Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love + Grace

There are moments and people in your life that will change you forever. In this case both are true. I am blessed to have a wonderful scrappy friend named Erica Webster (pne123), whom I've known pretty much since I started to design. On December 11th, Erica's world flipped upside down when she lost her daughter, Grace, after having a seizure.

What I remember most about sweet Grace were her sparkly blue eyes and her adorable smile. She was one tough cookie too.... she spent her life battling a seizure-causing tumor, called Hypothalamic Hamartoma, but that wouldn't keep her from enjoying life. She brought sunshine to her family and all who knew here and even to those of us who only knew her through Erica's scrapbook pages. And Erica, although she'd never admit it, is a Super Momma and has always been an inspiration to me and has been such a beautiful example of unconditional love.

In an effort to "do" something to help Erica, since I'm a hair too far to physically wrap her up in my arms, I called upon some of my talented design friends to create a collaborative kit in Grace's honor. And Love + Grace was born......

Love + Gracethe papers

the templates (+ 1 more not shown)

BUY the kit, get 20 Quick Pages FREE!!!!

Here are a few examples of this stunning kit in action....











All proceeds will be donated to HopeforHH.

A special heartfelt thank you to the designers who took time out to make this happen! There are no words!
Please remember to cherish those you love and don't let a single day go by without telling them you love them.

xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails