Friday, March 1, 2013

The Road Ahead

As  you probably already know, One Story Down, had an unrepairable crash last month. The only way to get her back was to start completely from scratch, which obviously not the news we had hoped for. We had finally gotten the site to a nice stable place and, quite frankly, I didn't have it in me to go back and do it all over again.

One of the OSD designers asked if she could rebuild the site and it took on a life of it's own! Some designers are off in new directions, while some are staying to rebuild OSD. I'm excited to see what the future brings to the site!

As for me, I've gone through a big fat whirlwind... thankfully, I have enough work on my plate to keep me preoccupied while I figure out where my journey will lead me next.

I have a huge project for our school that needs to be completed by the beginning of April, so I'm swamped day and night until completion! It's quite rewarding, but completely overwhelming for one person. Good thing I love those kiddos to bits!

Once my project is off to print, I'll have time to design again and figure out where my future shop will be.


It's exciting.... and scary.... and confusing with a twist of curiosity as a most adventures are, right?

Thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me!

xo


Related Posts with Thumbnails